× Welcome to the AFSFA forum!

We welcome all Defenders and hope to see you around a lot! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a AFSFA member.

Hello! C.Martin formerly of 435th and 652nd SPS

More
5 years 1 month ago #232 by CEMartin2
Hello, everyone. Recently discovered this organization while doing some research online. My name is Charles Martin, but the guys I served with knew me as Chuck. I just did one enlistment, from 1990 to 1994. I was at Rhein Main AB, Germany, the 435th SPS, from late 1990 all the way up to the end of 1992. 1993, I started out at McClellan AFB, in Sacramento, CA, in the 652nd SPS, and outprocessed from there in June 1994.

After the USAF, I returned home and ended up as a criminal investigator for the local prosecutor until 2014, when I had to retire because the horrors of child abuse cases got to be too much for me. These days, I work as a paralegal for my friend's lawfirm, and write fiction on the side, all from the Louisville, KY area.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #234 by johnprobst
Replied by johnprobst on topic Hello! C.Martin formerly of 435th and 652nd SPS
Welcome aboard Chuck ... glad to have you as a AFSFA member. Hopefully you will find a few folks from the past as you post on the forum.
Respectfully, John Probst

More
5 years 1 month ago #236 by J2l3
Welcome Chuck! I'm sure you will find loads of people to get acquainted with AND reacquainted with here and in the association in general. I know it's a pretty good haul for you but we do have chapters in Dayton, OH and Nashville, TN. You are just about dead center between them.

Hopefully we will see you at the annual meetings sometime too! This year we are meeting in San Antonio in September and next year in Dayton, Also in September.

Good to have you as a member and welcome home Brother!

John

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds