Lockheed Martin Facility Protection Manager Opening
Job Opening -Facility Protection Manager, CA (Lvl 5) - Req ID: 544976BR
Lockheed Martin's aircraft leadership is earned through relentless research and development of high-performance combat, air mobility and reconnaissance and surveillance aircraft. We also provide world-class training, focused logistics support, and advanced targeting and navigation technologies to enable the right people with the right skills to be in the right place at the right time with the right information and the right munitions to accomplish their missions.
The Facility Protection Manager in Palmdale will be responsible for Supervisors of Security Forces, and the performance of the officers to include but not limited to:
Dispatch, alarm response, incident responses, notifications, and protection of the facilities
Responsible for day-to-day leadership, management, and direction of all assigned personnel who support Palmdale and other off-site locations as well as multiple, highly classified derivative Special Access Programs
Ensure the efforts of this organization meet customer compliance requirements for these areas of responsibilities
Ensure communications with site stakeholders, and program security
Candidate will stay current with current DoD requirements, in addition to, the requirements for operating Government Owned Contractor Operated facilities
The candidate must have very strong interpersonal skills and a positive, can-do attitude
The candidate must thrive in a very fluid, dynamic, and fast-paced environment as well as understand collateral and special access program customer requirements
The candidate must demonstrate the ability to lead and implement change in a collaborative, inclusive manner
Applicant selected will be subject to a government Security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information (i.e., Special Program accesses)
MUST BE A US CITIZEN - This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
A level 5 employee Typically has 14 - 20 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You?
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
This position is in Palmdale, CA Discover Palmdale.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience/combined education with professional experience and specialized training
- Minimum of 5 years of security supervisory or leadership experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Law Enforcement OR Anti-Terrorism Force Protection experience
- Experience with Security Forces operations
- Prior security experience in either SAP or Collateral environments, dealing with investigations, violations, and incidents.
- Familiarity with security forces, facility security, special access programs/collateral requirements
- Ability to reach consensus among competing ideas and backgrounds and to find common ground to move initiatives forward in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to keep senior leadership informed of all - - Security related activities within the organization as well as the ability to work with stakeholders to capture and execute duties related to their support
- Must be able to build effective teams and internal and external customer relationships through open and effective communications. Must have the ability to proactively shape horizontal thinking and processes
Facility Protection Sr. Manager
Security and Emergency Services, Aeronautics
Lockheed Martin Corporation
1011 Lockheed Way, Palmdale, CA 93599-0612
O 661-572-1225 | M 661-269-6788