× Welcome to the AFSFA forum!

We welcome all Defenders and hope to see you around a lot! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a AFSFA member.

More
5 years 10 months ago #209 by Johnrut
New Member was created by Johnrut
Hello all. My name is John Rutledge, I served as Combat Security Policeman from Sep 69 through April 73. I am retired after having worked for the DOD, CIA and Government Contractors as a Security Analysis. I live in Columbus, Montana I joined AFSFA because I am proud of having served in the Field of Security throughout much of my career.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #210 by johnprobst
Replied by johnprobst on topic New Member
Welcome aboard John, glad to have you as a member and thanks for your service.

More
5 years 10 months ago #211 by michaellqualls
Replied by michaellqualls on topic New Member
Greetings, name is CMSgt Michael Qualls and, after 20+ years of being a non-member, I am proudly back as a member of the AFSFA. I am currently serving at the 101st Security Forces Squadron (MAINEiac Defenders) in Bangor, Maine and am in my 29th year of service. I've previously been assigned to the 147th in Houston and NGB/A7S (now A4S) at JB Andrews, Maryland. I rejoined the AFSFA as this professional organization directly supports the career field and we continuously advocate to our Airman the importance of professional organizations... lead from the front! With two more years before retiring one of my objectives is to bring a chapter to the 101st!

More
5 years 10 months ago #212 by johnprobst
Replied by johnprobst on topic New Member
Great to have you back Chief! Look forward to working with you and your unit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michaellqualls

More
5 years 10 months ago #213 by nscesq
Replied by nscesq on topic New Member
Welcome John, glad to have you!

Welcome back Chief, glad to have you back with us!

Explore the website and see what's been happening. At the bottom of the page are the links for the prior issues of the SF Magazine and old Tiger Flight's. The recent SF Mag's will catch you up on the Associations' activities. Don't forget to look at the information for the Annual Meeting in August too. While it's a distance from both of you, I'm certain you would enjoy coming to the meeting.

Again, Welcome!

Scott Castillo
AFSFA President

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds