× Welcome to the AFSFA forum!

We welcome all Defenders and hope to see you around a lot! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a AFSFA member.

Happy Holidays Defenders

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #183 by srice
Happy Holidays Defenders was created by srice
Some Gave All, All Gave Some and Some Are Still Giving!!! Worldwide how many of us know how true this phrase is especially when it comes to Air Force cops. I am grateful for what little I could do to further our mission. Thankful for those who came before me. And I keep a prayer for those Defenders still out there showing "Freedom is not Free" it has to be guarded, protected and fought for so keep your heads up where ever on the planet you find yourself ! I still remember a news clip my folks sent me from Langley, where my dad was Chief of Weapons and Recon, and went on to be the Commander for the VFW York Town. The clip was of a Air Force cop walking the flightline on Langley with a M-16 and at the time I was an SP walking the line on another continent protecting the freedoms of Americans and Germans. And every now and then I'd hear a Merry Christmas or Happy New Year. Though at that time their was no holiday for a soldier I was happy knowing my duty was making someone's holiday remain happy! Defensor Fortis Defenders
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by johnprobst.
The following user(s) said Thank You: J2l3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds