× Welcome to the AFSFA forum!

We welcome all Defenders and hope to see you around a lot! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a AFSFA member.

Hello Everyone!

More
7 years 4 days ago #160 by jamesrussell085
Hello Everyone! was created by jamesrussell085
Hello all. My name is James Russell, but everyone calls me Jeff. I served in the Security Police/Security Forces from Oct 87 through April 09. I live in Prescott, AZ, where I am currently going back to school for Computer Networking. I also teach diesel and automotive subjects at the same college I attend for computers. The school I am going to is encouraging all the veterans to start up a club, so I am also working on that with a few others. I joined AFSFA because I am proud of having served in the Security Forces and the heritage behind our career field.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #162 by J2l3
Replied by J2l3 on topic Hello Everyone!
Welcome Jeff! Thank you for your service and I hope you find many old and new friends here. There is an AFSFA Chapter, the A1C Millard Lehman Chapter, in Tuscon. I know that's a long haul for you, but maybe you could help get a new chapter started in the Prescott/Phoenix area! If you need help doing that, just let us know and we will assist in any way we can. Again, WELCOME! John Lynch
The following user(s) said Thank You: jamesrussell085

More
6 years 11 months ago #165 by jamesrussell085
Replied by jamesrussell085 on topic Hello Everyone!
Thanks for the welcome! You're most definitely correct. It's a long haul from here to Tuscon. I'm a little surprised there isn't an active chapter in the Phoenix area already, but I hear one is being reformed. I'm hoping to get in touch with someone at Luke through the A1C Millard Lehman Chapter. It would be nice to get in touch with some of our brothers and sisters out there.

More
6 years 11 months ago #167 by J2l3
Replied by J2l3 on topic Hello Everyone!
Anything we can do, just let us know....

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds