× Welcome to the AFSFA forum!

We welcome all Defenders and hope to see you around a lot! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a AFSFA member.

AFSFA Dues

• damerond
  • damerond's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #111 by damerond
AFSFA Dues was created by damerond
I received my letter today for dues/membership fee. Sure would like see some pictures of the Defender Memorial, pictures of our organization visiting hospitalized vets and the decorations at Camp Bullis. Is there an accounting of money spent? I don't know...seems kinda weird to have stock pictures posted and no real way for vets to see any of the places mentioned as we are no longer active duty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #112 by johnprobst
Replied by johnprobst on topic AFSFA Dues
Great point and that is exactly why we publish the Security Forces Magazine. You will usually see lots of those photos under Chapter Happenings and following national meetings. For example: May-Jun issue pg 28 shows a Security Forces Foundation award for a Defender's family in need, same issue pg 31 shows AFSFA supporting 379 ESFS National Police Week, Mar-Apr issue p 38 shows the Eagle Chapter's wreaths at the Vietnam Memorial. The Defender statue at Wright-Patterson AFB has been on the cover numerous times and appears at least once a year in the magazine. The next magazine has a couple of photos from the national meeting in San Antonio to include the Camp Bullis classroom. Reading the chapter's minutes will provide a wide variety of routine and on-going efforts ... sponsored award programs, predeployment breakfasts for Defenders going forward.
Appreciate your thoughts ... we will add more photos to the web page gallery.
John Probst

More
8 years 1 month ago #119 by Jim4915
Replied by Jim4915 on topic AFSFA Dues
I also received my dues renewal letter in the mail last week. Left it on the coffee table to think on it. I decided to upgrade to life membership. The Security Forces Magazine is quite interesting it showed the many improvements to Camp Bullis since I navigated that course so many years ago. Proud to be a member of this organization. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: J2l3, johnprobst

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds