× Welcome to the AFSFA forum!

We welcome all Defenders and hope to see you around a lot! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a AFSFA member.

Hooray!

• Nicholas A Keck
  • Nicholas A Keck's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 9 months ago #12 by Nicholas A Keck
Replied by Nicholas A Keck on topic Hooray!
I have taken the option of writing about some of my experiences in the new AFSFA digest which will give wider dissemination than staying only on here. Is anyone else out there going to jump in and start a conversation? Come one folks, let's start chatting among ourselves.

Tempus Fugit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #13 by rwasche
Replied by rwasche on topic Hooray!
Having conference at Seattle sounds great as that is my stomping grounds. Biel AFB or one of the other bases in California would be equally welcome. Please keep me abreast on this idea. Might be the only time I could attend as travel gets financially more difficult every year. :)

More
9 years 9 months ago #16 by johnprobst
Replied by johnprobst on topic Hooray!
Rwasche --- this is not an idea but a reality! AFSFA National Meeting takes place in Seattle this year 18-21 Sep at the Doubetree Southcenter. Check you last couple of AFSFA magazines or the email Constant Contacts as they have more information and contact numbers. All AFSFA current members will be receiving the national meeting registration packets in the mail in the first week of Aigust.

Hope to see you there.

John Probst

More
9 years 8 months ago #47 by spunkmyr
Replied by spunkmyr on topic Hooray!
I know that I for one am "bummed" that I can't make the meeting this year. Even though Seatle is clear across the country for me, I've always wanted to go there and what better time to go then when AFSFA is gathering there!

I'm already secreting away money for the 2015 meeting!

Chuck

More
9 years 8 months ago #48 by johnprobst
Replied by johnprobst on topic Hooray!
It's OK to hide the $$$ ... we look forward to seeing you in San Antonio Defender!

More
6 years 6 months ago #177 by SPSF0240
Replied by SPSF0240 on topic Hooray!
I was proud to of served in the USAF from Mar 1983 to Dec 1992 and again from Dec 2001 to Oct 2002 (Post 9/11 Activation that I volunteered for) At the time I was working for the San Antonio Police Department as a Patrolmen. I was stationed at the following bases as a USAF Security Policemen/Law Enforcement: RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge, UK. from Oct 1983 to Dec 1985 (81st SPS). Seymour Johnson AFB, NC. (4th SPS) from Jan 86 to May 87. Back to RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge UK. from May 87 to May 89 (81st SPS) Lackland AFB, TX. from Jun 89 to Dec 92. (3700th SPS) After 9/11 happened, I volunteered to help out where I could and ended up at Randolph AFB, Tx from Dec 2001 to Oct 2002. (12th SPS, I think?) With the training that I received while in the USAF, I have been able to enjoy a very rewarding 25 year career with the San Antonio Police Dept.. I look forward to hearing from anyone that may of known me from my Air Force days or if you have any questions about the San Antonio Police Department, please contact me with any questions at all.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds