× Welcome to the AFSFA forum!

We welcome all Defenders and hope to see you around a lot! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a AFSFA member.

ciao

More
8 years 11 months ago #87 by roywoods
ciao was created by roywoods
hi im A1C Roy J Woods im stationed at minot AFB. was curious if there was anyone stationed here that is on the forumns?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #88 by johnprobst
Replied by johnprobst on topic ciao
A1C Woods ... we have a few new SFs there but not sure they have joined in the forum yet. And I know we have a lot of folks who used to be stationed there. Let's see who jumps in ... thanks for your service Defender!!! HOOAH!!!

More
8 years 11 months ago #90 by spunkmyr
Replied by spunkmyr on topic ciao
A1C Woods,

Glad to have you. I was at Minot from 2006-2009 as a Missileer with the 742nd and 91st OSS, prior to cross-training into SF. If you are into the outdoors, head up to Bottineau and hike around the Turtle Mountains. As a native from PA, they were the closest thing to home I could find!

Vr

Maj Chuck Trovarello

More
8 years 11 months ago #93 by roywoods
Replied by roywoods on topic ciao
Mr. Johnprobst, thanks for the warm welcome! the ones in my training group probably haven't im not sure about the 91st side was hopping to meet some new defenders though.

Major Trovarello, im not all that into outdoor stuff like fishing and hunting i do enjoy hiking and exploring though. do you know any place near by besides Bottineau/ turtle mountains that i could go to explore or just hike around out that's not so flat as Minot seems to be?

More
8 years 10 months ago #96 by J2l3
Replied by J2l3 on topic ciao
A1C Woods,

Welcome. I was stationed at Minot from 86 - 94. I was mostly into hunting while there. The badlands aren't too far. Best to do some travel and head into South Dakota and see some of our countries heritage with Mount Rushmore and the Crazy Horse Monument.

You will find your niche, not to worry. Talk to the folks in the missile security area, they will know all there is to do within a 7 county area around the base.

John Lynch

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds