× Welcome to the AFSFA forum!

We welcome all Defenders and hope to see you around a lot! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a AFSFA member.

Defender APS Team

• RKeeney
  • RKeeney's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 2 days ago - 9 years 2 days ago #86 by RKeeney
Defender APS Team was created by RKeeney
Hi to All;
My name is RJ Keeney, I am a AFSFA Member, served with the 442WSSF back in the 1980's. I'm retired USAFR and BNSF Railroad and live in Olathe Kansas, so I'm pretty far away from any AFSFA Chapter. I do stay active in the American Legion.
I've been discussing today with the Ex. Director and idea I've come up with. Forming a AFSFA Airgun Practical Shooting Team.

A couple of us SF Vets would offer familiarization to area AFROTC, CAP Cadets, Scouts & interested Vets, using IPSC Regs & guidelines for Airgun Competition. Puttin together portable Ranges for such is easy and affordable and I'm using Airsoft Guns with the same Configuration as the M-9 and M4 Carbine, also have a few M1911 and M-1-A1 around as well. I think this would be a great opener to tell our Defensor Fortis story, show the flag and bring a few more of us Defenders together.

So if you live in the greater Kansas City Region and this sounds interesting just send me a email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
or a text to 913-217-8767.

RJ
Last edit: 9 years 2 days ago by johnprobst.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds