× Welcome to the AFSFA forum!

We welcome all Defenders and hope to see you around a lot! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a AFSFA member.

• lpalshaw
  • lpalshaw's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 3 weeks ago - 4 years 3 weeks ago #260 by lpalshaw
New Member was created by lpalshaw
Served 1964 to 1968: Keesler AFB Law Enforcement 1965, Clark AB Flight Line Security 1966 - 1967, Minot AFB Missile Security 1967 - 1968. After getting out spent the next 40 years in local law enforcement.
Last edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by johnprobst.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #261 by johnprobst
Replied by johnprobst on topic New Member
Welcome Louis ... glad to have you as a member.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #262 by J2l3
Replied by J2l3 on topic New Member
Welcome Louis! Look forward to meeting you at a future meeting!

John

More
3 years 9 months ago #272 by bamboo@prodigy.net
Replied by bamboo@prodigy.net on topic New Member
My name is Gregory Day; I've been retired from the USAF since 2002. I was a cop from 1977 to 2002. What prompted me to join was (1) I was on Amazon and saw a book called Guard Mount Broke; that reminded that this association had a periodical called Guardmount, (2) Now that I'm older, the lifetime membership was a pretty good deal. Since I'm retired from my post USAF civilian job and gainfully unemployed, I thought it'd be pretty cool to rub elbows with fellow victims of the Z- monster; the Hawk (wind on the flight line on Lakenheath), and alert pyramid recalls. Hope you'll have me.

More
3 years 9 months ago #273 by bamboo@prodigy.net
Replied by bamboo@prodigy.net on topic New Member
My name is Gregory Day. I retired in 2002 and, after 26 years in the USAF SF, had to get grown up job. I'm retired from that now and that brings me to the reason I joined. First, I saw a book on Amazon called "Guard Mount Broke." That reminded that this organization had a periodical called Guardmount. Second, that made me think it'd be nice to rub elbows with fellow victims of the Z-monster, the Hawk (wind whipping on any post or patrol. And finally, now that I'm older, the Lifetime Membership isn't so expensive. I hope you'll have me.

More
3 years 9 months ago #274 by johnprobst
Replied by johnprobst on topic New Member
Gregory … we are proud to have you as a Life Member of AFSFA. Welcome aboard Defender!

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds