SHOPAFSFA.COM Ordering Feedback

• johnprobst
  • johnprobst's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #138 by johnprobst
SHOPAFSFA.COM Ordering Feedback was created by johnprobst
Although I have used another very popular online order house a lot in the recent years I thought it was time to try our own www.SHOPAFSFA.COM .... so I logged in and purchased some vitamin supplements, shampoo and conditioner and a set of kitchen knives with a countertop storage block. Everything I ordered arrived as promised by the web site, well packed and on time. I can see no difference between our www.SHOPAFSFA.COM store and other major online stores. Yet my order, priced as good if not slightly better than the other site, helped AFSFA and generated some income for our association. I strongly suggest our members try www.SHOPAFSFA.COM just once and compare.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #146 by James88
Replied by James88 on topic SHOPAFSFA.COM Ordering Feedback
Listened to Ed's talk at the AFSFA Annual Meeting and as always skeptical about adding another online shopping place. After all, I already pay an annual membership to a large online company for fast shipping and good prices. But I decided to give it a shot. I own a medium size Internet Service Provider (ISP) business in Northern California and spend a lot of money online not only for regular business items but also items for our customers such as routers. I needed several components for a new wireless customer and compared prices between the normal places I buy and afsfashop.com and was pleasantly surprised that the prices were better than I would have gotten elsewhere. I ordered the components and they all arrived in a timely manner, in good condition and at a great price.

It's nice to be able to get good bargains and at the same time helping AFSFA with a few bucks here and there.

More
7 years 6 months ago #147 by Jerry
Replied by Jerry on topic SHOPAFSFA.COM Ordering Feedback
We have used the service several times since it began and have been very pleased with it. Lucille and I have used a health supplement for a number of years that we are purchased through Market America, the parent organization, so buying it through our store helps us and the Association. Also, we have started checking other things that we purchase through the store before we go to Amazon etc. we have found prices are very comparable and again we get what we want and the Association profits. We hope many of our members will decide to use our store.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds