Suggested Additional Forum

• keeneagle
  • keeneagle's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #64 by keeneagle
Suggested Additional Forum was created by keeneagle
I just received the new magazine. EXCELLENT product! The problem is: I can't find an appropriate forum to express my TOTAL satisfaction and appreciation so-o-o-o, how about a "General Comments" forum?

Ed Keeney

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #68 by johnprobst
Replied by johnprobst on topic Suggested Additional Forum
Ed -- many thanks for the feedback and taking the time to send your comments. Lucille has worked very hard to make the new magazine a publication that is fresh, contemporary and something each of us can be proud of and proud to share. We have more improvements planned so belt yourself in and ... please continue to share your ideas.
Respectfully, John Probst

More
9 years 5 months ago #70 by skuzzyg
Replied by skuzzyg on topic Suggested Additional Forum
All,

I recieved my new Magazine late last week.. IT IS AMAZING!!! I love the color scheme, layout, and the stories/articles are great. Everyone involved has done such an outstanding job on it and should be very proud of it. I cant wait to see the next addition.

v/r

SSgt Lombardi, TJ
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnprobst

More
9 years 5 months ago #72 by johnprobst
Replied by johnprobst on topic Suggested Additional Forum
Ed -- great idea and a welcome way for us to collect feedback. So ... as you can see we do have a New Security Forces Magazine Forum and members can provide that feedback.

Many have taken the time to tell us what they think and all has been high words of praise for the new look. We appreciate that ... and as a few have shown us there are a few typos and format errors and we will work hard to constantly improve the new magazine much the same way we did with Tiger Flight.

But the praise really belongs to: Lucille Bullock for the many hours she spent learning and formatting the magazine; Phillip at Allied Printing who helped Lucille work through the new software; Nick Keck and Mary Roehl for the proof reading; Gene Isbell for the new name and a special thanks to Michele Arrieta for the wonderful vision she had and how she converted it into a graphic reality.

Respectfully, John Probst

More
6 years 1 week ago #205 by srice
Replied by srice on topic Suggested Additional Forum
Nice magazine I really like the forum section!

More
6 years 1 week ago #206 by srice
Replied by srice on topic Suggested Additional Forum
Great idea a "General Comments forum"!

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds